The Grandstream GXP2130 v2 IP Phone is a Linux-based device with 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 4-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. It includes 8 BLF/speed-dial keys to allow users to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 2.8″ color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreams UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Product Key Features
– 3 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts)
– 4 programmable context sensitive soft keys
– Up to 4-way conferencing
– 8 dual-color BLF extension keys
– 320×240 TFT color LCD
– Dual switched auto-sensing, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE,
– EHS with Plantronics headsets
– Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
– Integrated real-time web applications [weather, currency, etc.]
Protocols / Standards:
SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP,STUN, SIMPLE,LLDP,LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x,TLS,SRTP, IPv6.
Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE