The GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers small to medium businesses and residential users a dedicated and reliable solution for centralized IP video surveillance recording and monitoring. It provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 24 IP video cameras to allow users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device. The GVR3550 can be viewed and managed by connecting the GVR3550 directly to a TV or computer monitor or through the web user interface. The GVR3550 supports all Grandstream IP Video surveillance cameras and IP Video Encoders/Decoders in addition to all ONVIF compliant IP Cameras and can automatically detect these devices. Users can view the live feed of up to 16 cameras simultaneously by connecting the GVR3550 to a TV or computer monitor or through remote access and can save up to 16TB of video files on the device by connecting up to 4 hard drives (hard drives not included).
Grandstream GVR3550 Features
– Up to 24 channels of 720p HD or 12 channels of 1080p HD audio/video real-time recording
– Automatic discovery for IP cameras on the local network
– Fully customizable recording rules: time based, event based, manual or automatic
– Up to 4 SATA 3.5 internal hard drives with maximum 16TB storage and RAID 0 or RAID 1 configurations
– Complete security features including role based access control, event/system logs and hard drive content encryption