Designed to allow users to customize their solution according to their specific communication needs, the GVC3210 can be paired with most video and web conferencing services to create a multi-point conferencing system. This video conferencing endpoint runs on the Android op erating system and offers full access to the Google Play Store. This allows users to utilize any Android conferencing or communication application. The GVC3210 comes equipped with sophisticated Noise-Shield technology to block out background noise and maximize audio quality. Additional features include advanced 4-microphone array with beam-forming capability, a high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments and Miracast wireless for convenient content sharing.
Grandstream GVC3210 Key Features:
– Sharp HD video resolutions up to 4k Ultra HD
– Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
– Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/ microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
– Integrated dual band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
– Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise Shield technology
– Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wideangle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
– Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
– Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
Compatible with Major SIP-Based Platforms:
This powerful yet easy-to-use video conferencing device works with many third-party SIP-based platforms, including Broadsoft and Asterisk, and runs on the Android operating system, allowing use of popular applications such as Skype and Google Hangouts.